PRETTY CASITA

These are some cheerful home goods I've come across recently on the internet. If you follow my Instagram, you know I love to cook (and eat). I also enjoy making my food snapshots look as appetizing as possible and a big part of that is, of course, making the shot look stylish and colorful. A simple way to do this is by mixing in some vibrant textiles, plates, and utensils.

Whenever my budget allows I try to stock up on some eye catching kitchen accessories. I'm a big fan of Marimekko so I just had to share these plates which are on sale now at Crate & Barrel! They're great for perking up your table for the summer! 

2 comments:

  1. really cool blog you have! that cake stand is adorable :) so happy i found this gem of a blog through the ad class we took tonight! very fun and helpful!

    xxo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks, so sweet of you! Glad you liked this post, hope we can be blog friends!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...