RECENTLY ON INSTAGRAM

So it's been a pretty quiet week on here and that's because I had to make a quick trip to California last week and just as I got back to Vegas my mother came in for Mother's Day! It was a really special visit. And it made me realize that I miss my mom a lot. She's a very kind hearted, positive and warm person. I loved every minute we got to spend together!

For Mother's Day I arranged for us to have an awesome couples massage at the Green Valley Spa here in Vegas (or technically just outside of Vegas in Henderson) and we had some amazing food on The Strip. My favorite meal was at China Poblano. If you are coming to Vegas you must go there, as you might have guessed from the name, it offers both Mexican and Chinese fare.

I'm excited to be back on the blog and I'll be sharing some fun things with you in the next few days, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...